Saturday, October 6, 2007

Random thoughts and the Top 10 Places I want to see before my liver gives out..

Jesus, the bar couldn't have been any more dull tonight..bunch of cowboys, cowgirls and cowboygirlsnotreallysures.. Did manage to catch a buzz, though..

While buzzed, I was talking with random dude at the end of the bar about how much he really wanted to see, in his words, "The Falling Gardens of Buhlognyah"..

"The Hanging Gardens of Babylon?"

"Yeah, man, yeah! Seen that in a brochure once..looked pretty."

"....."

So, that got me thinking and in no particular order, my top 10..



1. Copenhagen, Denmark -- The Motherland.

2. Havana, Cuba -- Even if I can't write like Ernie Hemingway, it'd be neat to sip beers in the same dives that he did.

3. Tuscany Region, Italy -- Fresh fish, wine by the gallon, with amazing scenery, oh, and the ocean..

4. Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe/Zambia -- Obv have to take a safari too..I've always wanted a tiger skin nighty

5. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil -- Christ the Redeemer, the real Mardi Gras and Brazillian women..yeah..I'd probably end up hating that..




6. London, England -- I'd like to get immersed in the underground scene for a few weeks and get silly on Carlsberg at least once in my life, maybe catch a SOCCER game.

7. Misawa, Japan -- It'd be kinda cool to see where I was born as I was much too young to remember it ..and obv I'd have to hit up Tokyo, I mean, look what it did for Gwen Stefani..

8. Lighthouse Reef, Off the Coast of Belize -- Just amazing..

9. Agra (Taj Mahal), India -- I'm a big fan of curry.

10. Wrigley Field, Chicago, Illinois, October 2007 -- Obv, the Cubs go to the Series I'd need to be there.


Sorry for the lame post, I'm drunk, exhausted and sad that I'm not kickin' it in the OKC tonight. Go Cubs, Hawkeyes, Packers, LSU Tigers (Relentless..), 'Noles and anyone else I may drunkenly root for this weekend. Hook 'em Horns!

No comments: